In honor of Clint Eastwoods empty chair, I give you I See Breitbart. I will be posting pictures of Breitbart making an appearance in odd places.

The empty chair, to which Eastwood spoke, represents the empty suit of Obama. Breitbart was the FULL SUIT! He was, and continues to be a personal hero to me.


See also: fishyspeech.blogspot.com

Coming soon to fishyspeech: My plea for Novermber 2012

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My new shirt. I think Breitbart would approve

I will be down in Cincinnati for the Freepac event on Saturday, September 15th. I will try to bring a load of shirts for the folks that want them. I think that a side by side comparison of the two candidates is the simplest way to convey the message.

Business builder vs. "You didn't build that!"

Turn-arournd guy vs. Run-around guy

Return to the promise of America vs. Broken promises now and in the future

Fiscal conservative vs. reckless spender

Defender of freedom vs. pillager of freedom

Down in Cincy I will be trying to network with the grassroots folks to get my message and images across. I would love my images to become the "Shepard Fairey retort of 2012." I think that a side by side comparison of the two candidates would make a wonderful yard sign. I will consider selling off the copyrights to the two images, selling the two original charcoal drawings, or even just finding a sponsor to help me put out the media products. If I can free up my time, I will take a leave of  my job and spend all of  my October days planting yard signs of what is depicted below.



If you like the images, please follow me on Twitter. I want to thank Dana Loesch and Sonnie Johnson for inspiring me to catch up with the times and get going with Twitter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me, Obama's only redeeming quality is that he plays golf. The problem is that Obama doesn't get business done on the golf course. He rarely plays with people that oppose him ideologically. He could be getting deals done with his opposition out there. But he will not even do that. So the game is wasted on him. I hope he quits the game!




No comments:

Post a Comment