In honor of Clint Eastwoods empty chair, I give you I See Breitbart. I will be posting pictures of Breitbart making an appearance in odd places.

The empty chair, to which Eastwood spoke, represents the empty suit of Obama. Breitbart was the FULL SUIT! He was, and continues to be a personal hero to me.


See also: fishyspeech.blogspot.com

Coming soon to fishyspeech: My plea for Novermber 2012

Sunday, September 9, 2012

This is the T-shirt that I will be taking with me to Cincinnati 

 

I will probably switch up the design for the next group of shirts. I should have Romney on the right, looking away from Obama. Romney looks too much in the background here. I will probably zoom up Romney a bit to offset the mushroom-head look of Obama. The solution should be the final word ... "Turn-around." So I guess that the shirts I'm taking to Cincy will be a very limited edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment