In honor of Clint Eastwoods empty chair, I give you I See Breitbart. I will be posting pictures of Breitbart making an appearance in odd places.

The empty chair, to which Eastwood spoke, represents the empty suit of Obama. Breitbart was the FULL SUIT! He was, and continues to be a personal hero to me.


See also: fishyspeech.blogspot.com

Coming soon to fishyspeech: My plea for Novermber 2012

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Never forget the power of the informed citizen






I see Breitbart on my dartboard. He says, "Good darts ... nice grouping."

I would like to fill this blog with "Breitbart sightings." His face should be present when real acts of journalism are taking place. I chose to put Breitbarts picture by my dart board because my homemade wine cork backboard was a long and laborious project. Exposing the mainstream media will continue to be a laborious project. Andrew Breitbart was not just a man, he was  (and continues to be) the fire and the inspiration that fearlessly questions the matter at hand. In other words, he focused on throwing bullseyes at the heart of corruption. We must continue his quest!

The three anarchists/occupiers who were planning on blowing up the Route 82 bridge in Northeast Ohio all plead guilty yesterday. Today is a good day to start this blog.

Breitbart constantly reminds us that citizens informing each other is the most powerful form of media. In Michelle Malkin's words, we must expose the corruption at the mainstream media sausage factory. Citizen journalism is journalism in the raw! Breitbart will forever inspire me to keep mastering fearlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment